If you are a Samsung buddy, you want to make sure you will get yourself the best Samsung wireless charger out there! It is a great evolution for nowadays technology, no more struggling with cables. You won’t need any more extra charging cases or adapters, also fast charging is another great thing that anyone prefers rather than the alternative traditional slow charging.
Here we are mentioning the best Samsung wireless chargers you can find, and we took our time trying out a bunch of them. Yes, we have dug onto Samsung a51 wireless charging products, Samsung a71 wireless charging products, Samsung wireless charger duo, s20 wireless charging, and every kind of product that may cross your mind right now.
Related: Best Wireless Car Chargers
|Best Samsung Wireless Charger Overall: Spigen Convertible Fast Charger||Best Samsung wireless charger Value: NANAMI Fast Wireless Charger||Best Samsung Wireless Charger Honorable Mention: Samsung Qi-Certified Wireless Charger Pad|
|Overview||This is very practical because you can use it on the stand mode (meanwhile you are in a conference call, which means that you can charge your phone meanwhile you are using it) or pad wireless charger and you can use it for Samsung, iPhone, etc. And when you will order it you will also get a USB-c to USB-a cable, and a smart cable tie.||It has two wireless charging modes that make it possible to use it with at least any phone brand, Samsung, Apple, and Qi-Enabled Phone. It is a fast charger and it has a standing design that makes it possible for you to use it meanwhile it is charging. It also has an intelligent led indicator to let you know if the phone is charging.||This wireless charger has a very quick connection as soon as you place your phone on it. You can charge your phone, buds, or watch, you can literally charge everything with it. It is a pretty quick charger and it comes with the USB-C to USB-A and a base fast-charging brick. With this wireless charger, you will avoid the big mess of the cables.|
Benefits of Samsung Wireless Charger
- You won’t have to be attached to a cable anymore when using a Samsung fast wireless charger
- Your phone will be charged pretty quickly even when you are using it while charging. A Samsung charge wireless offers you that.
- It is convenient because you only have to put your phone down and it will charge automatically.
- With fewer cables to replace, you won’t have to deal with fray or wear-out cables.
- They are not dangerous, technically more secure.
- You will deal with a much clearer situation because you can use it for multiple devices, you won’t have to deal with many cables.
- You won’t have to deal with the phone case anymore, because the wireless charger can charge it even with the case on.
- You overcome the cyber threats, because USB cables may be infected.
Best Samsung Wireless Charger Reviews & Recommendations 2021
Down below we are going to present you with some of the best types of Samsung wireless chargers.
Best Samsung Wireless Charger Overall: Spigen Convertible Fast Charger
This a 15W/10W/7.5W fast charger, for Galaxy and for iPhone. This is a very convertible wireless charger, so you can have it laying down in the standard position while it’s charging, or you can also other flipped upwards so you can have it vertically on your bedside cabinet, etc, which makes it possible for you to be able to see the screen, or while you are using it.
It also has its own power supply for the wall, the power brick, and the USB cable. The power supply that comes with it, is 18W which gives you the output of around 12 to 13W, but if you want you can use the 25W wall adapter which will give you a 15 output on the actual charger itself, but even with the 18W you will be getting a very fast charge outlet.
- As soon as you put your phone charging the wireless charger will turn on a light to let you know that your phone is connected.
- It doesn’t matter if your phone is without, or has a thick, thin case on, it still works, your phone will get charged.
- Even if your phone is large, it will fit and charge without any problem.
- Also, you can use your phone while charging without any problem.
- This wireless charger is only available in two colors, black and white.
- And is not recommended to use USB-C PD chargers with this wireless charger.
Best Samsung Wireless Charger Value: NANAMI Fast Wireless Charger
It is a very stable wireless charger, so even if it is on glass it won’t slip, which means your phone will be safe. It has nice rubber feet on the bottom, it sits very well on every flat place, without any problem moving around. It is very easy to use, but also you will have a manual as well. When you use the Q.C 2.0 port you will get that fast connection of your phone with the charger.
It is a very fast charger, and you can charge your phone vertically or horizontally, or even use it to watch a movie or listen to music meanwhile the phone is charging. It is also very safe, this means that you won’t have problems with overheating. You can also charge your phone with its case on, with no problems.
- This wireless charger has two charging modes
- 10W where you can charge any type of Samsung phone
- 7.5W for any type of iPhone
- Also, 5W which is the standard charge model, for Standart QI enabled device.
- It also has an intelligent led indicator, with multicolors to notice if your phone is connected or not.
- The wireless charging distance reaches 8mm.
- It is recommended to keep away metal or magnetic items meanwhile you are putting your phone to charge
- The wireless charger comes without the power brick, but only with the USB cable.
Best Samsung Wireless Charger Honorable Mention: Samsung Qi-Certified Wireless Pad
This is a very good wireless charger if you are looking to get rid of dealing with cables. It is very fast charging and a soon as you put your phone on the wireless charger, your phone will be immediately connected and start to charge. It is a very useful item, where it allows you also to use your phone meanwhile it is charging.
This charger can literally charge every type of phone, but also you can use it to charge your watch or your buds. When you order it, you will also get a USB cable with a charger brick with the wireless charger. Also, you won’t have to deal with overheating problems that main chargers have.
- It works for any type of phone, even for buds and watches
- It has a fan feature to prevent overheating
- Gets connected very fast
- Is a fast charger even when you are using the phone
- Always use the original charger
- Keep it away from humidity
- Clean it often with a micro-fiber cloth
Q: Is it safe to use a random cable for the wireless charger?
A: It is not recommended to use cheap or another type of cable, as it reduces the charger’s performance.
Q: Does the wireless charger consumes the battery of your phone?
A: Like any other charger even a wireless charger degrades the battery of the phone, maybe less but definitely not more than others.
Final Thoughts on Best Samsung Wireless Charger
Samsung wireless chargers are the best solution you can find to avoid the big mess it can be with cables. You can charge any type of phone or even buds, and watch. Also one of the most important things about this charger is that your phone will be safe, because as we know nowadays we deal with a lot of USB cable infections, where others can take all of the information the phone has. But with the wireless charger, you won’t deal with these problems, it is technically safe.
The best Samsung wireless chargers we would recommend you are:
Spigen Convertible Fast Charger
A very practical and fast charger, where you can charge any type of phone or Samsung smartwatch.
NANAMI Fast Wireless Charger
Also a fast charger, with two wireless charging modes, for Samsung, iPhone, and any Standard Qi-Enabled device
Samsung Qi-Certified Wireless Charger Pad
This Wireless charger has a very fast connection as soon as you put your phone on it and also prevents overheating.
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions, we will get right back to you!