There are a lot of cases when the dog leaves the house or the backyard and gets lost. To avoid all these things and to keep your dog safe, because there are a lot of cases when someone takes them, we will present you with the best dog GPS tracker that you can find on the market.
In this article, you will learn all the information you need to know about dog GPS tracker, best dog GPS tracker, best dog GPS tracker 2020, dog GPS tracker chip, small dog GPS tracker, small dog GPS, dog GPS. This way we make it easier for you to find what you are looking for.
Best Dog GPS Tracker Reviews & Recommendations 2021
- With the HopTek technology feature, with this GPS tracker, you can track more than 21 dogs.
- It is compatible with a Bluetooth headset to listen to the status and direction of your dog.
- Both the GPS collar and the handheld device are waterproof and submersible.
- This GPS obtains preloaded topographic maps with free updates.
- It is only the US version.
- You can charge it if you got the wrong size for free.
- You will be alerted if your dog leaves the safe zone that you have noted.
- You will get alerts when the dog’s environment is too cold or too hot.
- The collar is waterproof for up to 30 minutes in 3 ft water.
- There are only two colors available, the leather collar, and the black sportive collar.
- You won’t have to pay a monthly fee.
- You can now see your dog’s location with real-time tracking.
- You will get alerts when the dog leaves the safe area.
- You can record and store on the tracker voice commands to communicate with your pet.
- It is sensitive, stable, durable, and waterproof.
- Short distance tracking.
- This GPS tracker has a long-lasting battery for 30 days.
- You will get an alert as soon as your dog leaves the safe area.
- You will have a 1-month subscription trial.
- It gives you feed advice based on the dog’s age, weight, breed and it has the activity monitored.
- You will have to pay monthly fees.
- You will get notifications as soon as your dog leaves the safe area.
- This GPS tracker has a long-lasting battery for 7 days.
- It is durable and waterproof for swimming up to 3ft for 30 minutes.
- It also monitors your dog’s daily activities.
- You have to pay a monthly fee.
Benefits of Dog GPS Tracker
- You won’t have to worry anymore if your dog leaves and you don’t notice it.
- You will get alerts as soon as your dog leaves the safe area.
- The GPS trackers usually have a long-lasting battery.
- It is waterproof, now your dog can swim or walk while it is raining without worrying about the GPS.
Dog GPS Tracker Pricing
- 25$ to 50$: You can find a good GPS tracker but they usually don’t have long battery life.
- 50$ to 100$: These are the medium prices where you will find a very good GPS tracker.
- 100$ and above: This is the highest price level where you can find the best GPS trackers with all the needed features and long-lasting battery.
- Alert notification or email when the god leaves the house.
- You won’t worry if your dog loses in the park while playing.
- It is durable, waterproof, and resistant.
- Make sure to read the features before you buy a GPS tracker.
- There are trackers that need to pay a monthly fee.
- Make sure you choose the correct collar size for your dog.
Q: Do I have to pay a monthly fee?
A: There are a lot of GPS trackers that require a monthly fee, but there are also others without fees.
The SportDOG Brand TEK Series GPS Tracker obtains preloaded topographic maps with free updates for life, with Link AKC Smart Dog Collar With GPS Tracker you can change it if you choose the wrong size without extra fees, PetFon Pet GPS Tracker a very easy to use and to install. And the last but not least, if you want a cute GPS tracker the Whistle 3/GPS Pet Tracker & Activity Monitor is the perfect one.
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment!